Since 2005, Joy For Children Has Been Championing The Rights Of All Children To Live Peacefully & Without Exploitation, To Benefit From Quality Free Education, To Thrive In Economic Security & Justice, And To Prosper With Access To Clean Water, Good Health Care, & Nutrition.
All children in Uganda enjoying their rights, being protected and cared for and having equal opportunities to realize their full potential.
To end violence against children in Uganda through capacity building, advocacy, psycho-social and legal support.
Our Ugandan staff know well local customs, traditions, and cultures; ready and willing to take on the challenge at hand.
1. To increase awareness on the negative effects of sexual violence and influence change on related policies.
2. To protect children and increase community response to any harmful forms of violence against children.
3. To increase psycho social and legal support for children.
4. Increase enrollment, retention and achieved learning outcomes of children in schools.
5. Reduced number of children especially girls getting married before the age of 18.
Your donation will contribute towards empowering children through education and all other programs we have.
Be part of our noble cause and contribute towards sensitising and skilling women and children for stronger families and communities
Spread the information to create awareness of the challenges faced and also avail information that will compel communities to take action